With so many Cowboy builders in the spotlight recently, we at Rennie Roofing want you to join our fight against them! We want you to watch out for the builders who: Offer very cheap quotes, are unwilling to put a quote in writing, may be unwilling to offer details about their business, claims to be in a Trade Association when they are not, does not offer you a contract and asks for money upfront.
In this post I’m going to tell you all you need to know about Rennie Roofing in six short points.
1) Free surveys for your home/business – At Rennie Roofing, we believe you should have a good idea about all the facts and figures before you decide to go ahead with any work. That means we provide you with a complete break down of the work that needs to be done and the estimated costs!
2) All of our quotes are provided in writing – Don’t get caught out by companies who refuse to offer a quote in writing, it may mean they don’t intend to stick to it. Rennie Roofing give honest quotes in writing which offers the peace of mind you need.
3) References are available upon request – Our Facebook page and Twitter are easily accessible for cliental who are interested in what we get up to on a daily basis, there you can find images of recent work, posts from employees at Rennie Roofing and the all important feedback from previous clients. Should you like any other information or formal references these are available through contacting us directly on: 0113 2361845.
4) Details about us – We are a small, yet successful business, operating locally around Yorkshire and Humberside. Rennie Roofing services began in 1987 and we are proud to offer a range of services to meet your needs, whether you need a simple repair or specialist expertise, we have the skills to help you maximise your property investment.
Find us: Rennie Property Renewal Limited,
Grangefield Works Richardshaw Road,
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Training and Associations – International Powered Access Federation, NEBOSH, City & Guilds, PASMA, NICEIC.
6) Payment Options – There are several payment options that we offer as a company. To make paying easier for our clients, we accept payment via: Cash, cheque and credit/debit card.
Its been a while, so here is a quick update on the magic:
At Rennie Roofing we are always looking for new ways to help you get the most out of your money, without having to compromise on the quality. That is why, as of May 2015 we are happy to offer brand new roof installations from just £1900.
Remember – We take care of everything, from the moment we set foot on your property, from survey to quotation and design to installation. It may be that you don’t need a new roof, we can find the issue and work out the best solution for you. At Rennie Roofing we understand every property is unique and needs personalised care, so if your roof is in need of a repair, or you are contemplating a Loft Conversion, click ‘call us today’ for free advice and quotations from our fully trained team.